GALLERY RE-OPENING MEASURES
We're delighted to announce that as per government guidance, we will be re-opening on Wednesday 17th June with social distancing measures in place. Our new opening hours can be found here.
In order to adhere to the guidelines, we will be implementing the following measures in the gallery:
- At the entrance to the gallery, hand sanitiser, disposable face masks and gloves will be available for clients. Gloves are mandatory to be worn if you wish to handle the artwork
- We will be restricting the maximum gallery capacity to strictly two customers at one time
- Customers must maintain a two metre distance or more from gallery staff, and the other customer in store (if they are not from your household)
- Customers are asked to refrain from entering the store if they have shown any symptoms of COVID-19 in the previous seven days, or live with anyone who has shown symptoms in the last fourteen days
CAN I ORDER ONLINE?
Yes, whether you are U.K. or internationally based, you can still order online as normal. Delivery is still continuing to operate; specific information on shipping can be found here.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
As we use external couriers for the majority of our deliveries, you may experience delays with the arrival of your shipment. At the current time however, there have been minimal delays when sending unframed artwork in a tube, and our framed artwork courier is running but with a reduced service. Further information on lead times can be found here.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ONLINE ORDER?
You can view our returns policy here.
IS EYE LIKE GALLERY STILL OPEN?
Due to the current Government guidelines regarding COVID-19, our physical gallery in Beaconsfield is temporarily closed. We will be re-opening the gallery adhering to government guidelines on 17th June 2020, and we are operating as normal online.
ARE FRAMING SERVICES STILL AVAILABLE?
Yes our framing services have now resumed. This includes framing for prints and originals purchased at the gallery, but also any external pieces that you may have. Until 17th June when we re-open, framing quotations can be provided via email, or should you wish to go through suggestions, you can book in a virtual consultation via email. Please be aware that the lead time for framing is currently 4-5 weeks due to the circumstances.
I HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING ARTWORK OR FRAMING, HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
If you wish to contact us, you can do so by reaching out via the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Livechat: On our website
- Mobile: 07733365233 / 07711199567
- Social Media: Direct message on Instagram or Facebook (@eyelikegallery)