If you were given £100 to spend on art, how would you use it? Would it go towards a brand new release you've just eyed up? Or maybe you've been drooling over a print for a while. Either way, this dream could become reality...
There's nothing more that we love than seeing our art pride of place in their forever homes - so we want to reward you for sharing. Send us photos of your Eye Like Gallery artwork or framing on the wall at home, and you'll have the chance of receiving £100 credit towards your next Eye Like Gallery purchase!
To enter, all you need to do is email your in situ shots to email@example.com and you'll be placed into the draw. A lucky winner will then be picked at random each month and voila - they'll receive £100 to spend on art and/or framing! So what are you waiting for... Get snapping!
Entry Terms and Conditions
- Each individual that sends in two or more photo(s) of their Eye Like Gallery artwork or framing in situ will be entered into that month's draw to win £100 credit. Multiple photos counts as one entry for that month only.
- The winner of the draw will be picked at random on the last day of the month, and they will be informed on the same day via the entrant's email address.
- By entering into the draw, the entrant is confirming that all photos can be used for Eye Like Gallery marketing purposes, including the following: email marketing, social media, website usage and print marketing. Should a photo be used for marketing purposes, no personal details will be revealed.
- If a client wishes to enter the draw on a subsequent month, the photos must not be replicas from previous entries and should feature at least one different Eye Like Gallery artwork or framing job.
- The £100 credit is valid for a period of one year from the date of the draw and can be redeemed on artwork, framing or a combination of the two.
- The credit can only be redeemed on order over £250.
- The credit is not valid for any items that are on sale, or for any artwork by the following artists: Banksy; Damien Hirst; Dran; Fanakapan; Haut De Gamme; Invader; Jake Wood-Evans; James Bullough; Martin Whatson; Miaz Brothers; Mr Jago; Pejac; Sandra Chevrier; STIK; Sunday B Morning; The Connor Brothers; Will Martyr and Xenz.
- The £100 credit cannot be redeemed with any other offer or discount.